ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


ahhhh..!!



ahhh..my feelings are mixing so well right now!!
so many things happens in me which making my life a bit complicated!
luckily, i've got a blog! i love my blog and diary!
they're really good listeners!
muahahaha..

well, back to my problem!
the first feeling came out from my head is...

boring!!!
ahh..how i hate the word "boring" !
honestly, i'm bored having the same schedule everday!
doing the same action day to day..
and always having a similar situation all the times
uhh..i'm started to feel boring again n again whenever i do something!
when will my life change?
how i wish a MIRACLE could happens in my life which can change my lifesytle drasticlly!
hurm..sounds interesting..gotta find something to do..!!

***
in love??
i don't know how to describe this..
but i guess i'm having this kinda situation..
luckily..he don't know that i admire him..hihi ^__^
***
So sad!!
well, i'm a bit sad because..eh, no! no! i'm having a huge sadness because my lil sister broke my cute earing! and..its the expensive one! hwaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i just wanna kill her! but, thats okey laa because she's going to buy me a necklace..
well, i guess at least i can forgive her..
***
Happy because i will have a vacation at the best place on earth! Port dickson..ooohh..how i miss that place!
i also can't wait to celebrate the Hari Raya Aidiladha @Hari Raya Korban.. and!! my older sister is also coming home! so, i can go chill out with her..hihi! can't wait! i'm going to malls and find a cute guy with her..!!hihihi..

***
I'm so scare...!!


recently....i was just thinking, what will my PMR result would be?
the papers are already marks!!
now, i just have to wait for the result announcement day..!
and it's just around the corner
i hope that the result won't be release during my vacation at Port Dickson
or else, i will be so unlucky!

Labels:

"ahhhh..!!" was Posted On: Saturday, November 29, 2008 @9:43 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.