ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


meow..so bored



obviously..

i'm really2 happy right now coz i can't hardly wait for d' class party to begin

i'm really gonna enjoy till drop

haha

this might be the last time i'm celebrating party with my frens

coz i decide to go to other school next year (if its my luck)

hwaaa..

quite sad to say buhbye to my frens coz we always share our problems and

happiness, not to forget..the sadness

sob2



i really love enakei dolls!
they're so cute!
i also love my friends, my stuff, and my sweet memories
haha
i'm absolutely sorry if my blog is quite bored..coz i dunno what else i'm gonna say..haha

Labels:

"meow..so bored" was Posted On: Thursday, October 30, 2008 @10:35 PM | 0 lovely comments


| Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.