ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


in the mood of fat!



hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
during this shcool holiday, i've realise that i've been eating too much, non-stop!!..then, i'll sit in front of laptop, after that, if i feel exhausted, i'll take my nap!
hey, these all will make me more fat!!
ooohh..gotta cut down my meal from now on!
i must exercise regularly and do some works!!
how much kilo's can i throw within a month?
can it be 10 kg? or just 3 kg?
hwaaa....
no matter how long does it takes time..
i must at least throw 7 kg!
fuhh..that require a lot exercise!
huhu...
anyway, i'll try my best to cut down my weight!
don't wanna be fat anymore!!

Labels:

"in the mood of fat!" was Posted On: Sunday, November 16, 2008 @7:41 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.