ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


BOYFR!ENDS







hwaa..i'm really bored right..but then, something came out from my head..
i'm wondering, how is it feels like to have a boyfriend? is it happy?sad?lucky?exhausting?
ahh...so much things came out from my mind! how i want to experience that feeling..
but then, i was thinking..i could be in trouble if i have a boyfriend..my parents would gone crazy with my attitude and changes..huhu..what a troublesome..!!
talking about boys, 70% of my classmates have boyfriends...!! so, that mean, 30% of them is still single and i'm one of them..haha
uhhh.. how i hate my classmates whenever i heard the conversation about their boyfriends..
it's just like the time to show off!
uhh..sick of it!!!
some of them have 3-4 boyfriends..! others also have boyfriends which is wayyyy too older from their age..such as 22++..
but, i'm deeply made up my desicion not to couple with my country boys..haha ^__^
coz, they're so..uhh (i can't hardly find a suitable words for them) u just have to imagine that all of your Mr Right characteristic is vice versa with kelantanese boys..
urm..during my latest vacation to Kuala Lumpur..i did searching for my Mr. Right guy..
but, all the Malay men not suits my taste..they're all suck! haha...( i'm so evil)
they all seems like unfashionable and not up to date! but still, there are some malay guys who are handsome..(which is getting extinct nowadays)

well, there are some hot guys that i found..90% of them are chinese and 10% of them are americans..i really love chinese guys coz they look funky and very fashionable..plus, my sister says, chinese guys are more romantic. hwaaaaa!!! gotta find chinese guy as my boyfriend..
urm..i think thats all i can say about boyfriends..!! i'm really sorry for guys who don't agree with my post..truly sorry!! i didn't mean to hurt malaysian guys..but, some of them are not fashionable...

* sorry if my english is not so good...well, i'm still learning, rite?

Labels:

"BOYFR!ENDS" was Posted On: Sunday, November 16, 2008 @4:37 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.