ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


loneliness inside me!




HELP!
SATURDAY..12 PM (IN THE MOOD OF BORiNG)


******




LAST MOVIE I WATCH~~HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 1

well, u can see how boring am i when i decided to watch this movie. Since Disney channel show this movie last night..so i just watch it with my brother.


********




LAST DRAMA I WATCH~~LOVEHOLIC at KBSWORLD
this drama is really sad! it makes me wanna cries! i also love the opening song of this drama. it's really great! this drama is diffrent from others because it represent the love between a cute teacher and a student which is not handsome but, there's still a girl who admire him..kinda weird huh??!



**********

LAST PEOPLE WHO I TALK TO ~~ MY LIL SISTER

we were talking about ghosts acctually..haha! coz last night i watch a Malay horor drama - PUAKA NIANG RAPIK..its really scary lol..u just imagine that there are ten!! phantoms appear in this dramas whithin an hour! HOHO..so scary..i'm having a difficult time to sleep last night.


********

LAST SONG I'VE HEARD ~~ MIROTIC by DBSK
i really love this song! it's really cool!
u know what? i've already heard this song thousands times but sadly, i'm can't hardly remember the lyrics..hwaaa!! i can only remember one line of the lyrics that is..(i got youuu...under my skin!) ahahaha...i really love this song. BEST SONG EVER!! this song is the ranking num. 1 in Music Bank and it beats the wonder girls song -NOBODY! my lovely Jeajoong also look cute in this mv! muaaahh!!

Labels:

"loneliness inside me!" was Posted On: Monday, November 24, 2008 @4:49 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.