ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


THE OPENING OF BRAND NEW CHAPTER!


3, 2, 1!!!!
horray!
happy new year!
happy new year!

u know what? i don't hate 2008 ! well..maybe just a bit, but..not so much
i still remember last year NEW YEAR CELEBRATION.
it was full of enjoyment! i celebrated it with my bestfriend, we talk n talk so much~without knowing that we'll be in a different class on the next day...


then..on the next day, is was a VERY SAD day! i cried n cried regretting my fault.
i was too lazy to study when i was in form 2.
luckily..we got the great result in PMR. unbelieveable!
about 2009.

do i want to go to boarding school?

YES, I WANT!

DO I WANT IT? OR DON'T I?UHHH..I DON'T KNOW!

Labels:

"THE OPENING OF BRAND NEW CHAPTER!" was Posted On: Thursday, January 1, 2009 @12:00 AM | 4 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.