ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


the end where things will be started

NEW YEAR IS AROUND THE CORNER! 2008 WILL SAY GOODBYE SOON!
SAYONARA 2008

i've learn so much things this year. make me more mature, and more grown up.

the most hard things i faced during 2008 is~ gotta catch up my studies since i've already wasted my 2 years studies. form 1 and form 2 was about nothing! when it's comes to form 3, i start to realised..just a bit.
this and those about 2008
  • 2008 is the most boring year of my life
  • i lost my bestfriend..well, not acctually lost..just, we've been separated!
  • i became very quiet girl..quiet outside, noisy inside acctually!
  • 1 teacher always subdue me! ahh..damn it!
  • i start to wear make up..hahaha
  • i...ohh! no idea!

i think..thats what i can only say about 2008. got no idea! they're all gone!

ohaiyo 2009

i hope..2009 can be the best year in my life!

SWEET 16!!

yeah!

Labels:

"the end where things will be started" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @6:01 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.