ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


if i were a boy


handsome!!

he's doing a big mistake! so colourful!
***
okay..for this post..i promise, no more vulgar words
but..poison words are still there..or else, it will be boring!
if i were a boy...like the Beyonce song
well..if i were a boy?
let me think about that..
  1. i'll do my hair-done, the latest style
  2. i'll never wear skinny jeans-look homosexual
  3. i won't smoke..u smoke,u die
  4. i go buy a black coat n jacket-look cool
  5. i never keep my moustache..which if i do..i'll look weirdo and old
  6. i won't wear sleveless shirt-yuks!!!
  7. i'll never wear the mc'donalds shoes..hahaha, i always laugh whenever i saw guys who wear BIG shoes
  8. maybe i'll punctured my ear..or maybe not, coz if i do..i couldn't be the wali for my daughter's wedding..Wow!! am i thinking of my future or what?
  9. i won't put on stripes socks! i'm not a clown!
  10. i'll cut my nails regularly..so that i'll look clean!
  11. i'll never wear yellow, pink, light green, light purple or any colour that will make me look like a gay person
  12. i won't build my muscle..cute girls don't like it lahh..
  13. i won't do a nail manicure! that's the girls stuff..boys are not allowed to do so
  14. i won't put so many colours on my body. BOYS LOOK WEIRD IF HE BECOME A CHRISTMAS TREE

Labels:

"if i were a boy" was Posted On: Thursday, December 25, 2008 @7:39 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.