ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


geunyang useosseo ~ i just smile


tuesday..12pm!

well..my mom keep pushing me to pack my things since we're going to Sungai Petani in the next 1 hour ++..
ahh..there's no need to rush-lah! mom also didn't pack anything yet..!
so, i think..let me do my blog-ing first!
have u heard the song like u being hit by a bullet by baek ji young?
it's really great!
but unfortunately..i can't imagine the feeling of crush down by a man coz i've never experience it lorr..
okay..talk about reality now!
this morning..i woke up, watch myself in the mirror,and..something's caught my eyes..
absolutely something wrong at my face
there is a big..i mean VERY BIG pimple on my face!
hwaa..i'm so sad..and that pimple really hurt so much!
but..i know it's my fault..i was the one who lazy to wash up my face..
so, my face can't be doink,doink again lah..
haiya..cannot seduce boys lah, with this kinda face!
opps!..i'm jiggles again!
okay..lets just ignore those hell things..now, we talk about something which is a HUGE PROB!!
have u ever thing about this?
first, school off..holiday!
then, you lalalalala..play,play,play..
enjoy,enjoy,enjoy..
n aidiladha, then..christmast soon..
after that..new year!
and unfortunately, school are about to be OPEN!
OMG!!!
i'm not ready for that..
i want more holiday!
don't wanna go to school!
school suck!
i'm having a damn bloody fun holiday!
and school opening will definately ruin it!
i hate school forever and ever!
but..one thing to be glad about
2008 will say goodbye soon!
go to hell 2008!
u have burden me so much!
sayonara!!
and...
ohaiyo 2009!
there's so MANY....i want to say about 2009..but, on the next post-lah!
coz my mom is becoming a mosquito beside my ears..
so noisy!!
got to go!!
rush!rush! n away...
tdaaa!!

Labels:

"geunyang useosseo ~ i just smile" was Posted On: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 @4:00 AM | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.