ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


let this..be a habit



i wasnt really a fan of running..or jogging or swimming or..u just name it.
they're all not... my cuppa coffee
i'm the introvert girl..the couch potato..the lazy big old ladyeehh

while my sister... she's totally the opposite version of me
the girl who jogs before she goes to her office..the workaholic, brighter, prettier, slimmer and everything else that seems oh so perfect to me.
and...she's also my healthcare provider (despite being a geologist hahaaa)
when she advices u to eat clean...u eat clean
when she said she's going for a swim over the weekend..u go swim with her
when she ask u to follow her while she jogs..u walk (bahaha..coz i'm just so lazy)
when she said she's going for a run here and there and yada yada yada..(u run urself and make excuses okaayyy?!)
but this time around...i ran out of ideas. hahahuuu..
1st thing is..the run is in PJ instead of Putrajaya..
2nd thing is..it's free of charge
3rd thing is..i was really really really free this weekend
4th thing is..i mentioned to her i wanna go to the gym

so there u have it...joining the Fit Malaysia Fun Run it is...
but the perks of being a couch potato is..i left my sport shoes back at home and only have converse sneakers which is duhhhh...not for running
and second thing is...the last time i jog myself was wayyyy waayyyy long time ago.
so i figured out..it's time for a productive weekend plan lehhhh..(waving goodbye to the bed)

i started out my weekend (early morning oh my God, pat myself at the back...) by training myself at taman layang2..all alone, just me and the earphone
it was kinda awkward at first (and tiring too)..but as time goes by, i found myself loving and enjoying it
then i went to PJ for the bib number collection and bought the tshirts for the run
and went to paradigm to buy my sport shoes bahahaaa...(lazy people's problem, lets just hope i'll use them again in future)
then drove off to bangi to sister's.
andddd.....early this morning we woke up..drove to pj anddddd there u have it..fun run it is (despite the mad numbers of crowds)
but to my suprise..it was really fun lehhhh ( and my legs are burning after the 5km run)
maybe i'll do it again in the future..mayyybeee

ok...thats it (massaging my aching legs)
what a productive weekend...phewww
and i shall enjoy the monday blues tomorrow..uhuks


"let this..be a habit" was Posted On: Sunday, November 15, 2015 @8:52 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.