ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


stress sebenarnya

while most of my friends currently uploading their graduation pictures in the facebook
and some of them posted pictures with their fiance' or husband or even children (oh my God, kill me already lehh)

yet here i am..
aging..
and aging...
and aging...
and
studying things i've studied before just because my brain doesnt pick it up yet..
goes to the ward..prepare for my slides..present seminars..then balik bilik feeling like a shit...tido makan study..repeat the whole thing
and..
feeling homesic and lonely and useless
and tryna be happy..

and was thinking..bila aku nk grad ni pastu kawen pastu rehat pastu...pastu what else?
life's complicated aint it?
or is it not?

but its alright i guess..
this is the path i've chosen and what He has put me thru..
oh by the way...my short cases will be held in less than 48 hours from now
and preparation so far?
urghh...
malas nk komen..guess i'll just go with the flow lah..
inshaAllah everything's gonna be fine and smooth and hopefully excellent.
ok thats all i guess...
stressnya lahaaaiiii


"stress sebenarnya" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 @1:24 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.