ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


shalalala

Dear friday...
Been having a quite bad day today
And i was a bit down for a while after talking to my sister since she is having a great time kat rumah while me....hidup mcm kt penjara.
I miss home...like crazyyyyy

One  more week ....sabar3
I was a bit worried before since i hvent bought my ticket home
My housemates were discussing about balik rumah a day lewat sbb nk enjoy dulu with friends..
But dear housemates...sorry naaaaa, me body is already at me home. Cant help it.

So i ve decided.
Gonna sampai tanah klatan kesayangan the day the exam finish, 24th july.
Gonna bukak puasa with my 2nd sister kt bangi on the 24th right after i finish my exam
Gonna kiss her my evil goodbye sbb dia cuti lmbt lagiii...wahaha
Gonna be a loner sbb blk sorg2 xde kwn tpi aiman xkesahhh
Gonna smpai klatan n sahur kt rumah yepeeeeeeeeeee
Gonna enjoy my 6weeks of holiday like crazyyyyyyy

I'm missing ma like crazy
Am missing spending time with abah n listening him telling me stuffs i dont know.
Am missing kaklong punya desserts and bullying irah n syahir coz they re just so fun to be bullied for
Arghh...rinduuuu2

Ok nowwwww...
Enough of blogging.

"shalalala" was Posted On: Friday, July 12, 2013 @9:53 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.