ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i.need.to.be.rajin

Dear mr goggle..
How do i get my freakin ass glued on the chair n my eyeballs focused on the notes
And my brain absorbs like a sponge
And my mouth stop chewing foods
And my stomach  be a bit kempis coz im afraid i might look like a pregnant woman in my bju raya.
And my heart stop acting like it bruises coz it dont
Or even if it does...im soooo dont care


And me...above all
Me realising that finals are just a few days ahead of me
And get my freakin body study like the freakin medical students should have study
Ahhhhh...why so malas
Herghhhhhh

"i.need.to.be.rajin" was Posted On: Saturday, June 29, 2013 @8:41 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.