ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i need my superman outfit

My current ambition is to be the old me.
I have to get my old me back..

I want to go to  d class without ironing my baju kurung
I want to eat...drink..laugh and look ugly and dont give a damn care
I want to make noise and not feeling any guilt for doing it.
I want to ignore that boys are BOYS...and treat them like girls
I want the old days backkkk..

i dont want to fall for anyone
I want to keep my feelings away n focus on what im doing now
I want to be my own MAN OF STEEL..


But u...with your messy hair and cute face
And your cute voice
And everything cute that u carry with u..
U re not helping at all.
U re making it worse
Which i hate...and love at the same time.
Crazyyyy.

Luckily the pbl session will end soon
Luckily they will rearrange the class for our 2nd year.
Luckily u look scared to break the ice
Luckily im still sane

So now..
Buckle up...and be mean to your feelings mimi.
I know that feeling that re left untold is the worse thing ever but
The world doesnt stop if u re broken hearted
The clock will continue ticking and finals will be nearer n nearer n nearehhhh
If he s for u..he ll come back when the time is right
If he s not for u...maybe God doesnt want u to go for the wrong man.
He has planned it all and all u have to do is to be excited for wut will come next.

Xoxo..please prepare for the final.

"i need my superman outfit" was Posted On: Monday, June 17, 2013 @11:17 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.