ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


a zombie day

 my eyeballs could burst out.
 my head went upside down
 i could scream out loud,spill out my lungs.
 the neurons in my brain work like crazy
 i just dont want to experience it again..
last night was like a hell..
luckily i didnt sleep during the test coz that was the thing that worried me the most.
really hope that the midnight oil would be worth it.


now i just want to breathe...
just want to laugh for no reasons at all
and be crazy with the people around me.




yeahh it was a tough day today..
so please excuse me...this zombie is going to bed early tonight.

"a zombie day" was Posted On: Friday, May 31, 2013 @11:51 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.