ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


because im just so good at humiliating myself

Today was the recording day for ece class.
And me...being the unluckiest girl in the class was chosen to do the recording
And as usual....i was so gooooodddddd at embarassing myself.

Dont know where else to put this face
I mean...maaaaa i dnt wanna be here today
Gaaahhh...
It will soon be 9th of may in few more minutes.
Cpt lah dtg waahai khamis
I just want to start a new dayyyy

And dear heart..,
Please be strong.
I know it's quite hard but u can do ittttt!!!
Just ignore him boleh takkkk...


"because im just so good at humiliating myself" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 @11:47 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.