ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


today should be a great day.

Oh myyyy godddd.
I'm not interested in listening to your political views.
Im not.
Seriously im not..
So just stop girl..
DOnt make me hate u.
I am so dont care of who is dying, who died ..and who is not.
We're nt on the same page girl.
I need to tell u that..but i think im just going to hold my patience until it reaches its boiling point.
So until then...just hold your patience...keep on study...strive for this fridays test...
 mimi sabarrr..just bear with em all.
Think of the sweetness of gettting an A in the exam..
Imagine
Magine..
HuuuHh

"today should be a great day." was Posted On: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 @1:10 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.