ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


when life is like lemon....make it lemonade.

Because i'm not the kind of girl who would say hi to u even if i want to
And i feel really weird walking with boys after class..

Because i'm not the outspoken person which is the reason why my sister told me to speak more in public.
Because the butterflies wont leave my stomach.
And because i'm full of insecurities.

Because i've never really had my first love before
And because i'm just being too careful trying not to take the wrong step.

Because i love perfection though it hardly exist.

And most probably because i feel comfortable being this way.
And because my parents told me to focus on my future and just that only.

Because it's friday and tomorrow is saturday which is why i'm going out eventhough my scholarship still havent been bank in yet and i sorta pokai sudah.

Because i hate being the exco kolej coz i dont know why she picked me.
Is it because i'm her friend or because i'll just be her shadow.
I'm not sure buti think imma go with the first one necause shes my friend and shes neen nice so far.

and lastly because i dont feel like studying though it's already the 1st week of  cardiovascular module and i shpuld be working my butt off by now but hmphhhhh for some reason..
I think im just gonna pampered myself.
Let my cardio take a normal work.
Let my brain get just a bit of relaxation.
And simply let the laziness rule this body for a while.
Tak salah pon.


And dear blog...
Bye and yeahhh thats all for today.
I felt relieved.

"when life is like lemon....make it lemonade." was Posted On: Friday, March 15, 2013 @11:33 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.