ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


on depression

Im afraid i might fail the final.
Never thought about it before but somehow....when everybody is talking about this so called hot topic of the week-about who are the 14 students that failed in the final, somehow...im afraid i might be one of them.

What if...i feel like im safe enough to pass the exam but for some reasons...maybe God wants to test me.
What if....i felt confident with my answers but somehow i did some careless mistakes during the exam.
What if....i really did bad in the exam but i feel like i did it okay.
What if..i really really failed my 1st semester.


Oh God..
This is like a very big issue since our money wont be banked in if we failed the exam.
And jpa wont tolerate with us anymore.
Burdening my parents is never in my list.

Ya Allah...takutnyaaaa.
And the result will be released by the end of this week and it's only monday but my legs are already turned to jelly.

"on depression" was Posted On: Monday, March 18, 2013 @7:49 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.