ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


that kid inside of me.

dear blog...
i miss marie so badly...
nk cubit pipi dia...
bully her...
make her scream like crazy...
hell yeah..as if i could.

righttt...the main point for today is...
i miss maaa.
it's her birthday yesterday..and syahir's too.
and when i spoke to her...
it's like...the world stops.

and the only thing that i would want to listen is her voice.

darn it!
mimi growwww up!

and did u know that during today's lecture we got to watch this video called "monster inside me"
which is one of my favourite tv show while at home since i spend my time watching it with abah
and little did i realised that my heart was crying while watching that videos coz all it did was just reminding me of how sweet it was being at home and spend the time with our love ones.

oh man...this thing has to stop.
why am i being homesick like crazy...seriously!!

urgh whatever..night.
malam masih muda..
lecture anatomy still havent been covered.
esok kena hentam bru padan muka.
ciss







"that kid inside of me." was Posted On: Thursday, May 23, 2013 @2:32 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.