ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


a loser like me

Dear body..
why are u being so lazy for the past few days?
Why hahhhh??

Dear housemates..
Kenapa korang rajin sgt baca titas hahhhh
Or..
Kenapa aku malassssss sgt baca titas hahhhh?

Dear brain,
Please be nice to me..
Make sure u understand n memorize as much as u can

Dear stomach...
Why are u hungry all the time..
I know diet is never in my list though im fat tapiiiii...dah2 la tu mkn 24hours

Dear self..
Stop facebooking, blogging, pinteresting or wuteva shit that ure doing rite now
Tolongggg la baca buku..
Eeeee geram aku


"a loser like me" was Posted On: Monday, May 27, 2013 @11:00 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.