ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


melatonin where are u

Dear weekend, 
This is how i spend my wesak day

Slept at 4am or 5...not sure but one thing for sure..
Im in the middle of my sleeping disorder right now
Seksa tahu takk
Then woke up at 8...
Took a bath bla3...gettin ready
9.40..took the cab
11...merayau2 kt mid and the gardens with my housemates..
Met my lecturer n his beautiful wife there...but i didnt smile at him sbb tgh serabai nk mampus time tu.
Remember i told u my hormone is currently imbalance, so yeah..that sorta explains evrthing


Then we makan2 at zen shushi..and the food was nice
But the chef isnt handsome..so, ermmm...
Hilang sikit kredit di situ

Then we jalan2 again...which supposed to be a window shopping but turned out not as planned
U see...i really..really really hate myself when it comes to shopping
It s like..masuk hantu..pastu xleh nk kawal diri
Pastu bila balik bilik...regret.
Yeah...mcm mintak penampar pon ade.
Tapi lantaklahh..benda dh jadik.

So..now here i am
Struggling to close my eyes again..
 which leads me to membebel in my blog since most of my housemates are having their sweet dreams.
Huhhh



Picture taken not using my camera...sbb tuu kualiti kureng..
Ok ni ayat mintak penamparrrr sangattt...


"melatonin where are u" was Posted On: Saturday, May 25, 2013 @2:38 AM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.