ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


dear friday

Slept at 11am this morning after a 1hour class
Woke up at 5 with my hair turning into afro..almost
Got 5missed calls in my phone coz i was totally deaf during my sleep

Been eating a lot coz it was that time of the month
Am eating now
And will continue to eat until theres nothing to eat

Been alone in my room since my roomate balek
Wont be sleeping coz my eyes are wide open
Totally clueless of wut i should be doing

Tired of staring at those notes..i repeat, STARING!!
oh God...mimi please la rajin.
Uhhhhuuuuuuuuuu......

My gedik stomach is screaming for kfc at this hour..
Yeahh 4.40am
Gedik gilaaa
Tunggu esok je lahhh wahai perut buncit!

So yeah..
What an excellent day i have
Herghh

Go.study.now.u.have.zillion.of.things.to memorize.
Ermm ok maybe that was a bit exaggerated?
Urgghhh whatevvvv...

"dear friday" was Posted On: Saturday, June 29, 2013 @4:40 AM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.