ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


talking to myself


I'm bored...like superrrrrr bored since my housemates went to the pulic speaking class n i dont...coz im just too lazy.
Been extremely lazy right now.

Called ma but she's a bit busy xsempat nk membebel my boring life for today.
Wani pon busy
Kaklong pon mcm tgh busy..
So i guess i'll just talk to u lah.

today was the last bel class...the last one, ever.
There ll be no more bel after this, Alhamdulillah.
Means no more sleeping in class so kurang la sikit dosa kt situ...heee
Pastu hari ni ade presentation for bel.and congrats mimi for not humiliating yourself..yay!!
Kesian cermin kena mngadap my face sbb 1st presentation hritu was like tahik kucing.


And i was a bit down for last week since my respiratory result came out
It was quite bad..tapi nasib baik lulus coz i was expecting me being a failure n i wonder what my reaction would be sbb jawab test haritu mmg jasad je kt situ..roh dh smpai kota bharu tgh mkn nasik belauk.
So dpt C pon bersyukur lah though i could cry if i want to.
But i dont...which is why last week emo terlebih sikit.

And harini pulak keluar result git which is Alhamdulillah..
Although respiratory punya result dh mencacatkan cita2 utk score straight a's in all the 6 tests tpi bersyukur je lahh...
2 more test results shall keluar in future n harap2 they ll worth it lahh.


And final will come n visit me soon
My friends have started revising tpi me...being the last minute person mmg agak pemalas skrg ye.
But...but....fairygod mother please sprinkle some hardworking dust on me coz i desperately need them now.

K chiowwww


"talking to myself" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 @9:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.