ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


learn how to control

Was fooling around too much
Was missing my parents...they re here in kl last thursday n will be here again this monday tapi x sempat pon nk visit anak yg kt sg buloh niiiii...
uhhu sedihnyaaa jdi abandoned child.
It s okayyyy...i understand.....baru jumpe je hritu kn...plus u guys kejar masa kannn.
But still...hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Ok gedik

Was thinking of watching despicable me 2 again (cant get enough of it) tpi xde sape nk temankan...pathethic.
Was having a non productive day so far
Was constantly checking my fb page when there s obviously no new updates...none.
Was thinking of deactivating my fb...coz thisz isz tooo muchhh.
Was hesitating of clickling the 'deactivate' button...
Tuppp...clicked it, imaginarily...(does this word exist???!!!!)
But...in reality
I just cant...nnti camane nk stalk people when i've had enough of reading n memorizing or so i thought
So i just didnt do it.
I cant...just cantttt!

And now im struggling with myself..
Open your book instead of facebook.
Sewiously mimi...urghhhhh

"learn how to control" was Posted On: Sunday, July 7, 2013 @12:40 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.