ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


gedik ponteng kelas

Everytime i skip any classes...i ll end up terkantoi..
Why...??
Why???
Whyyyyyy??

I ve never skip any revision class before during this revision week but this morning....
i just cant open my eyes so i decided to wrap myself in the comforter n continue my beauty sleep..
My housemate called me..messaged me, trying to wake me up which can be an impossible task sometimes..
Tapi tahu tak ade perkataan tu nama dia malas yang dia sgt bestttt.



And when they came home...they told me the lecturer aka my mentor called upon my name
Andddd there i was....having a bad romance with the bed.
And now everyone knew how brutal i am..
Ohhhh life is great.


"gedik ponteng kelas" was Posted On: Thursday, July 18, 2013 @5:45 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.