ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


dont make me hate your baby

dear God.

i love babies.
i love babies.
i love them.

but why is it that embryology isnt being nice to me?
why are they so complicated?
why am i struggling so hard to understand it?
why and why and why?

embryology is one of those things that, when i wake up in the morning..i say to myself " i'm going to finish studying babies today."
and fail. but again, end up my conversation that night with " the hell am i doing today? i'm going to finish embryology tomorrow!!"
and for tomorrow...it didnt really happen.
and i have to keep lying to myself.
over n over again.

dear mums...please love your babies.
manyak susah mau hafal everything about babies.

babies...please be nice to me.




"dont make me hate your baby" was Posted On: Sunday, November 4, 2012 @12:45 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.