ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


make mistakes now, kill patient never


it's hard to gather everything..every single day.
it's hard not to do mistakes.
it's hard to live..
therefore life is hard.





but it's harder when people keep telling u how miserable their life is when yours are also the same or maybe worse.
i feel like banging my head againts the wall...and bang hers too.
who says life is easy?
well let me bang your head.


well enough of shit stuff..
i should be writting something that elevates my endorphin level, and not declining them.


ok where should i start

Well here it goes.
There’s this guy.
Almost perfect. Almost everything. And he scored  11marks out of 10 in my list of finding mr perfect.
On top of that..his right dimple is to die for and every single thing about him invites me in.
His sense in fashion is top notch, he’s a braniac, he’s super handsome and the list goes endlessly. 
Flawlessly.

And there I was…being the happy little kid again.
As if ice cream is tasteless but it’s him that’s yummier!

and another thing is..
i just met two sexayyyhh surgeons who can bleed your nose out and even stimulate the bleeding of your menstruation.
seriously..it happened to me! HAHA!
ok maybe that's too much of exageratting 
but if u want to find a husband..make sure he's a surgeon.
( well u dont have to thank me for the advise) eheeee
ok gotta go now!
my kepala is already manyak pusing pusing.


huuu...kesian kat my flowers sbb slalu dehydrated since the owner is so mean she always forgot that she has bought some flowers.
herghh..


 







"make mistakes now, kill patient never" was Posted On: Saturday, October 13, 2012 @3:39 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.