ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


letter for the world.

dear august..
dont speed up, take your time do it slowly. i need some space here.








dear home,
stop making me reluctant to leave u. been engaged with u for quite some time.
need to leave u to catch my dreams.



dear tv,
if only i could take u with me. u've been there for me..never bored of u. promise me u'll record every story i'm unwilling to missed.




dear homemade food,
u're making me fatand wider. it's time to break up. thanks for all these spare tyres u owed me.
surely would miss u the most.








dear raya,
thanks for everything :)



dear medicine,
please be good to me.

"letter for the world." was Posted On: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 @7:57 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.