ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


one is better than none.

i know i'm at the end of my long break now.
and everyone is so busy preparing their stuffs, packaging their bags..and other things that should be settled.
but as for me..none.
well yah i'm sort of felt guilty for not preparing a thing yet...but seriously, isnt it still monday?
it's no fun leaving home. or is it?

so okay..maybe my life would be healthier moving away from home.
no more couch potatoes..food superwoman..and other things that can cause obesity.
alhamdulillah!

and living in a boring world rotating the same routine every single day makes me realised that i might need something for myself, handmade...something i would call a gift from me to me.
hihi..i'm so romantic, i know!

then i came upon the idea of making this little quotes book which might help me a lotttt in times of depression..unmotivated...or any time! yay!
so made one for me (yay!)...and i couldnt help but to agree, yes..it's so cute!
anddd u can slap me nowww...

but whatever...
here's the thanggg..tarahhhh

the making of...





ding ding ding..
well it's not that fancy schmancy with all those bling blingss that could hurt your eyes
it's simple..and simplicity is the best policy. ehh?


okaiihhhh...adious for now.
and now i got one item on my handbag ready to travel with me to shah alam and witnessed those cadavers againnn...yay! or not!

whatever it is..i know by tomorrow i shall have a hectic day since mama and abah is so bising at me right now for not getting a thing done.
daa duhhh  :)


"one is better than none." was Posted On: Monday, August 27, 2012 @10:01 PM | 3 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.