ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


jnugughgbyibjnkmoijgy

it's almost 5 now.
and i'm cheating on my pathology book which is here right under my nose.

but i just feel like updating tons n tons of entries for tonight
write rubbish things that only me who understand it, uploading some rubbish pictures which somehow can release these stress out of my mind, press the keyboards n simply do some stupid things.
somehow it's fun that way.
sometimes.

and truth to be told..i'm scared.
these kids around me..they dont really sleep n the scariest part is..they know lots of things
but i..
am freakingly tired n feels like screaming to the clock to stop working n slow down a bit.
but it's not worth it.
not worth it.
not.

no.
sleep. bed. no. divorce with it already.


"jnugughgbyibjnkmoijgy" was Posted On: Saturday, October 13, 2012 @4:35 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.