ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


home is where i really live.

dear bloggie..

malam ni dah kena balik sg buloh.
that's life...which is rough.

and raya has been great so far.
i've gained 3kg thanks to my mom, my sister and all those sataysss and meat dishes.
but like i said earlier..i dont mind.
maybe i'll burn them up starting  from tomorrow.



and there're just so many great things on tv!
to the beautiful you..
the great doctor..
your style in his hands..
and the list goes endlessly.
there're just so many programmes that i left behind..
so many things have changed

2 weeks..
for only 2 weeks i'll be back home again.
hoping that the 2 weeks isnt that long
hoping that i'll be busy that i forgotten how fast 2 weeks is.


and this might be an unrelated picture but whatever..i'm still going to show it anyway.
introducing my DNA...which was extracted by me!! wee wee...
the whitish little thing which is kinda difficult to identify.
but it's priceless...
the combination of my parents' chromosomes and walllaaaahhh..
i'm inlove with it.. my own DNA.
teheeeee


i feel secure holding this thing.
feels like my family is with me even when they're not.
knowing that we share the same chromosome...the same dna.
i'll say it again..i feel safe!

"home is where i really live." was Posted On: Sunday, October 28, 2012 @4:17 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.