ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


kelly said : what doesnt kill u makes u stronger.

progress test 1 has ended yesterday.
and it suck!
seriously..i did my worst!
never felt like this before.

i could just grab anyone's neck n squeeze it as hard as i can and chop it smash it blend it drink it!

but whats the purpose anyway...?
things has been done, damaged.
heart has been puntured, bruised.

and all i'm afford to do now is to keep breathing..and simply, just breathe.

and i miss palam too, a lot.
i miss my house..my housemates..my roommate...the stairs which used to be a place for me to study.
i miss everything.



and i miss home too
my immune system is not really on its optimum condition right now.
i'm fragile and need to top up my love.
wahai rabu...cepatlah datang!!


it's not fun.
the test paper is no fun!
and i dont think i'll be seeing A in my result.
but still....huuhhh.


whatever shall be my result...
whoever shall be my competitors..
and whatever happens..
i just need to hold everything together.
and maybe take control of my emotion.

last but not least ,  maybe playing with melman is quite a great escape for this broken heart !


"kelly said : what doesnt kill u makes u stronger." was Posted On: Saturday, October 20, 2012 @11:05 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.