ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


23rd sept


a special post for my bestfriend


23.09.09 a.k.a hari rayer ke-3

when i was in my journey to penang..my father asked me,
"ari ni bape ari bulan?"
i answered " 23hb rsenyo"
then..my mind went flying away..
thinking of nothing
suddenly..
ding!ding!ding!
there's something to think about the date
23hb 9
aik??
farah's birthday is 23rd Aug while mine is 9th Aug
if we put together the date..we get 23rd. o9.09
so..i decided to call this date as the "everlasting day"
i hope our friendship will last forever
huee..huee..
i miss u like crazy!
muahhh!!
till death do us apart!
hwaa..

Labels:

"23rd sept" was Posted On: Thursday, September 24, 2009 @12:01 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.