ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


thousands of apologies

there i was.
walking towards u.
i noticed a vacancy next to u.
but i deviate myself away from it.
trying not to look.
trying to show that i dont care.
trying...my.very.best.
but deep down, i was crying out loud.

i'm sorry..
i did this all the time.
my walls..i just couldnt break them off
i tried to
but they get even stronger.

i'm scared.
of you.
and me.
and the idea of "us"
hence i became the monster
if only u know the war inside me.

i'm sorry..
i did this all the time.
my heart, i dont know if it's ready yet.
and i dont know, if u're what i pictured before.

i'm sorry.
for the way i treated you.
i'm sorry i tend to hurt the people around me.
i'm sorry

i need to get to know myself even more.
i need to love myself even more.
i need space...even more.
and u..
why are u here and trying to a chaos to my mind..

but honestly
if i could just say few words to you
is that i truly am sorry
if i ever cause u any harm or any pain.
and i shall pray for you...for a better life and a better happiness

"thousands of apologies" was Posted On: Sunday, July 17, 2016 @3:42 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.