ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


life's good

i should really stop being lazy updating my blog..
but i'm nowhere near the starting point..whatevs

so lets just have a quick recap of what happened in my life recently
ermm where do i even start..

  1. I attended the uem charity run last weekend and t'was fun.
  2. I had a bedside session with one of the frightening lecturer in ortho..or shall i call him the Voldemort. But it wasnt that bad thou since i didnt cry at the end of the session..but i had 5 nicknames altogether - monkey, clown, donkey, mangkuk and a schizophrenic. life goes on..and yeah, life's good.
  3. i was scolded by a doctor who mistaken me as his houseman or someting.. for not knowing the patient's latest DXT of which a case i had never know about. but whatevs..accident happens, right? well mental breakdown did took place too..
  4. i received my last semester results, Alhamdulillah. Indeed, which favours of Allah shall i deny..
  5. i attended yet another run with my sister..but this time around, t'was a neon night run at putrajaya. and t'was fuuunnnn...
  6. i made a new spectacles today and go broke..bahahaa
  7. ok thats all..







"life's good" was Posted On: Sunday, March 20, 2016 @5:12 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.