ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


coz i deserved to be lazy

hi there blog..
theres actually lots of stuff i wanna write about
but me being me, i'm just too lazy lying in the bed doing nothing
and so the ideas flew by..as usual.
well..lets just write what the mind wanna speak shall we

so i'm in my end of semester break right now..specifically a one week hols yeehaa
pheww...just finished my seventh semester with the only-God-knows how i suffer ( and the pimples somehow reflects the stress level, hence..the stay at home punishment for one week of holiday, ermm still yay i guess?)
so yeah..7 down, 3 more to go before i officially become a doctor, hopefully a wise, bright and kind one. Ameen!
well lets just hope i pass my recent final examination with flying colours..
it's not much of an effort to tell u frankly,
coz seriously dude aint nobody got time to cover a one-semester-notes in 2 days time!
well thats insanely cruel...but in medicine, everything's crazy, so ermm yeah...(massaging my frontals)
ok nough bout study coz.i.am.so.over.it.

well actually i'm getting bored and lazy and sleepy (fixing my sleeping clock)
so i guess thats all for today..
xoxo

God i lafff my girls a lot they've been decorating my life with happiness and joy and laughter and all the craaazily good things!
ok tu je nak ckp..







"coz i deserved to be lazy" was Posted On: Thursday, March 3, 2016 @2:28 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.