ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


no place like home

Dear friday...

I woke up at 11 yesterday.
Had my breakfast- nasik lauk ayam kampung ( slrpppp)
Then everyone's ready to go out except...ME!
so i rushed to the closet, put on my clothes..sprayed some perfume n deodarant
And in 2 minutes..i'm all set.

Came back home at noon.
Had a nice nap.
Then had dinner and some tv time with the family

12am...almost everyone had fallen asleep
But i was still having a good time watching masterchef us, greys anatomy and what not
2am..went upstairs n ready to sleep
And then i realized that i havent done my homework yet.
Spend 5minutes staring at the pbl work before saying goodbye to it.

2.35am...i realised something
Oh my God!! I havent had my shower yet for today!!
Crazyyyyyyy badass

Huh...its almost 3 now
Too late for any shower.
Esok jelaah mandi.
Plus i'm going to terengganu tomorrow and will be back on saturday
Am going back to sungai buloh on sunday.
I dont think im going to finish the pbl work.
Woahhh...what a lazy young lady.

Ok time to sleep.

"no place like home" was Posted On: Friday, October 18, 2013 @2:43 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.