ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i just wanna go home

MSK module is killing me man..
Although i love learning bout it..but 2 weeks of this kind of heavy module?
U gotta be kidding me.
I just hate the fact that i got a test this friday but i'm feeling freakiinnngg lazy coz there's a ridiculous amount of things waiting to be digested n memorized yet here i am...
Day dreaming of me being at home next week...celebrating raya haji.
A week of break that might seems short...but sooo sooo precious.
Shit...
I want an A...but at the same time, i'm just too lazy to study...
God...
Just get your freaking self studyyyyyy, like seriously.


"i just wanna go home" was Posted On: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 @11:36 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.