ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


a week that feels like a year


dear blog,
oh thank God it's already friday!
i've been waiting for this day  since like.....forevehhhh!

it has been a quite roller coaster week...huuu
i screwed up quite a few things
and not forget to mention...i hate all of my new classes arrangement except the pbl session.
huuaaaa...life.is.great!


so remember i told u i screwed up a few things..
yeah..believe me, i feel like banging my head on the wall.
and it all started when i have to abruptly change from being silly to-----> ermpph not-so-silly.















i only get myself focus in the lecture for 15 minutes then i'll probably doze off or escape my mind to
somewhere far far farrr awayyy
oh ya..respiratory test is on next week and i've studied zero.
God bless me.

apart from that i also got my backpack filled with  drinking water thanks to my carelessness..
and my notes...my tablet..my wallet
semua mandi....pfttttt


and about the classes that i kinda hate at this time...
well, there's this guy who i feel like korekkk his eyeballs coz he stared at my face mcm tgk alien...
aku tau laah aku punye cystic pimples bsau xyah lah nk tgk, skali aku lempang bru tahu.

huuuu....then it reached to one point that i cant tolerate with all of these anymore n so i decided to go out makan2 with naddy.
muka berminyak...tudung senget...ketiak basah??
nahhh we just dont care, as long as perut maju ke depan hyeahh!
and u know wut, the fish n chip are soooooo delicious it just melt in your mouth the seconds u put it in.
droolingggg....


and today, which supposed to be a better day...turned out not as i imagined it to be.
u see,  i wore a white baju kurung to class ...
and little did i know i was profusely bleeding down under...
uwaaaaa....couldnt there be any better day??!!


i just need to run from all of these..
i need to go out.
i need my sisters with me.
no, i want to go home...
huuuuu.

"a week that feels like a year" was Posted On: Friday, September 13, 2013 @11:47 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.