ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


home is where....


Everyday is a fashion disaster day....takpe.

Eating breakfast without brushing my teeth....takpe (as long as mama didnt know bout it muehihihi)

Go out without taking a shower...
Survived without shampooing my hair  for 3 days in a row....
Look ugly and feel good about it...
Takpe...
Takpe..
Takpeeeeeee..

Wake up only when i feel the sun on my face...takpe weii takpe!

Spending my day with eating and sleeping  and watching tv- totally unhealthy but  then again, takpeeee!

Home is where...everything that is wrong becomes takpeeee.

I just want to stay here....
My parents want me to stay..
But my sisters are waiting for me there.
My responsibles are waiting for me too..
I.dont.want.to .grow.uppp!




"home is where...." was Posted On: Saturday, September 7, 2013 @5:26 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.