ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


perfectly confused

If i could just breathe and ignore all those absurb things going around
If i could just be a stone hearted person n pretend that nothing has ever happened
If i could just live without having to think too much about it
If i could just be a new me
If i could just convinced myself that it's already ended
If i could just be that easy....
I bet everything would be so much easier.

But certainly i cant
And if those awkward-weird-confusing actions could just vanish
That would definitely be soooo much better.

But then again...it wont .
Coz i'm just confuse with myself
I'm confused with everything...



"perfectly confused" was Posted On: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 @9:44 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.