ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


sesi membebel bebel bebel bebel bebelllll. ma i miss u!

ollo..
dear blog...it has been a while right?

well how do i describe my life right now?
busy?
-perhaps. but i still have time to spend my weekend at the mall watching movies...and some shopping.

exhausted?
yup..mentally n physically.
but i didnt want to push it too hard though. 5years is a long journey..and i better not take any drastic move for i'm afraid i'll get tired before i reach the finishing line.

heart broken?
definitely. well obviously not because of love..kind of think that i'm already immuned to boys.
but this broken heart is due to my performance that doesnt reach my expectation.
please please please my dear God...grant me a great result in this pt2.

but overall...
ahh xpelah.
i better go n study my msk system before kena tampar or cubit by Dr. Yohan.
well that's what i heard from the seniors.

love u muah muah

"sesi membebel bebel bebel bebel bebelllll. ma i miss u!" was Posted On: Saturday, December 22, 2012 @8:20 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.