ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


why

ya! chingu..
hwaaa..i'm back n felt so sad
oh god..my picture is seriously doesnt expressed how i felt at this moment!
well, it's almost 2 weeks of holidays n i havent studied at all..
seriously..!! i'm not in d mood of lying!
so u better believe every single thing that i wrote


hwaa... i'm kinda regretted..
sometimes..i dont feel like taking spm for this year..
my aim..my goal..can i make it come true??
well..i know i took them for granted..
but why??
today's preparation determine tomorrow's achievement rite?

oh god..when will i wake up??!!
ahhhhhhh...i hate myself.
u know wut..? i've been thinking this for several times
u may call me crazy but i'd rather die than facing spm exam..

huuuuuuu..........
can someone wake me up??!!
i hate myself!
i hate being 17!
i hate spm!!
ohh..i really hate it all

"why" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 @8:20 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.