ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


sigh

huu..obviously i didnt sound happy at all..
i know..in this heavenly mid year break..i should really enjoy every moment of it..
and..i really missed my old self..

the one who always overjoyed with her holidays..

the one who dont know how to say NO to entertainment

the one who dont know where to stop when begin something..

oops! studies is the only exception in this matter.

but, something came to my mind these past few days..
and..it took myself into a deep thought..
i dont know how to expressed it in this blog and i've never said this thing to anyone else, including my mom!
but one thing for sure..i just felt that i might become a useless kid and turned out unlike what my parents expect me to be..
ahh..it really hurt my heart when i'm thinking of this thing..

well..who doesnt want to be bright?

who doesnt want to study abroad?

and..is there anyone who doesnt want to make their parents proud of them..?

make them thought that their sacrifice has all paid off ?

oh god..i'll do anything to make them smile, but i dont know why..
why cant i changed myself?
why cant i became just a lil bit workaholic?
there's a quote saying moving slowly is better than stood still..
and i tried to move but at the same time,i found myself numb.



oh god..now what should i do?
should i just changed myself?
or should i get to my old self?

ahh..i better stop here before tears started to fall down

"sigh" was Posted On: Sunday, June 6, 2010 @1:54 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.