ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


happy birthdayssss

hey..it's already june!
jun..oh my lee jun, hehe!
i love himm!!


oh yeah, talkin bout june,
i'd like to wish happy birthday to the trio gemini..
which are...

my 2nd sister..
who called herself as wanie powerpuff
well..happy 21st birthday wani!!

rindu kt aku x? ngahaha
dun worry..bilik mung 1st class lonih..
meh meh kapal titanic pecoh..
biaselaah..aku mewarisi mung jgok kehh..
ngahaha!


***

next is my younger sister..
she's d'girl who feel uncomfortable if her mouth is empty..no food
so..whenever n wherever u met her..
she must be eating somethin..
food is like her soulmate..haha



and..the last person is..

my lil cousin..alia!

haha..

happy 1st birthday alia!!

and..

happy birthday to all the geminis!!

oh...before i forgot, i just wanna informed u guys dat i'm getting addicted to marshanda..the indonesian actress..thanks to my lil sister who send d'virus

just now, i watched her videos when she's in her uncontrolled mind after broke off with few guys

it's really embarrassing but..in dat videos..gosh!

she looked stunning!

rambutnya cantik benor eventhough it's lil bit blonde!!

so..it kinda put me in dilemma, should i cut my hair short since global warning is d'main reason..

or should i just keep my hair n make them grow longer..then, i can cut n dye it after i reach 17..

hurrmmm??!!!

think! think!

but.. i kinda look weird with short hair which i had last year..and the hair stylist also said short hair doesnt match my face..but god! the weather is really killing me!!

ohh..let me just think about it for thousand times so that i wont regret..

humm,till then..daaa!

heading off to kl 2morrow..byeeeeee..

"happy birthdayssss" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 8, 2010 @8:55 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.