ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


hey bitch! stop acting innocent!

DO U EVER FEEL TO KILL SOMEONE THAT HAS A BLOODY HELL MOUTH?
HAVE U EVER TOUGHT OF GRABBING A VERY SHARP KNIFE AND KILL THE DAMN FUCKING GIRL?
WELL, I DO!
and..it's happening on me, TODAY!
ahhhh!!
damn! damn! damn!
i had never feeling so angry like this!

this is how the story goes on..
today, i went to school and BROUGHT my handphone and earphone.
so wut? is it really bad?
what am i supposed to do when i know that today, the teacher wont be teaching and there's also the "pelantikan pengawas perpustakaan"
there's nothing much i can do, so..it is not wrong to bring out my phone!
is it?
so, since the teacher didnt enter the class..i opened up my phone and hear some music + watch video clip.
then..my friends came and we watched it together..
well, we do made some noise (but..it's not so loud! )
then..during Bahasa Melayu, there's a group prefects came to my class and they said,
"sile kluar semua..kita akn adekan spotcheck"
and i was like, "what the heck is it? a trap for me or wut?"
so,without wasting my time..i quickly hid the phone in my *ehem* (girl stuff)
suprisingly, this spot check is really strich!
the prefects checks our breasts, legs and ASS yo!
"ahh..gila ke ape?"
luckily..they dont know my secret place, where i hide the phone.
so, in the end..they got 2 handphones, 1 earphones and..others

then..there's few people who crying and crying and...crying!
so sad!
ahh..
this is really beyond the limits!
then..i know who's the one reporting this case to the prefects.
OMG! really cant believe it!

Labels:

"hey bitch! stop acting innocent!" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @9:58 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.