ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


me~ njoy!!!!!!!

yepee!!i just back from my VACATION!!
i went to ALOR STAR n SG PETANI!
hihihi..as usual~my mission is to find and seduce cute guys!! (what else?)
as........it's accomplished yo!!
muahahaha...( evil laugh)

ALOR SETAR
first, i went to Alor star..(wednesday-after school)
but..before that, i wnet to visit my nenek at sungai petani and..it aint boring at all!!
then..rushed to Alor Star! hush!hush!

next day~ SHOPPING!!
i bought a pair of cute (i mean very cute!!) shoes!!!
and..its MARIE CLAIRE!!
ahh..knape mama baik sgt ni?? sayang mama!! muah!
haha..my sisters will envy of me, FOR SURE!! (and..evil laugh again!)

and then..........my family and i went to kuala kedah and eat ikan bakar..
there..i met a malay guy who got a VERY2 cute hair!!!!!!
ahhhhhhh...getting fainted!
i keep looking at him..and so do him!!
ehehehe..!!
~SUKE! SUKE!~
SUNGAI PETANI
i went for a shopping again!
girl just wanna shopping! (dont let my dad hear this!)
i bought jeans and shirt! ehehehe..
and then....................!! i love this part the most!!!
JENG!!! CUTE GUYS PART-lah! what else?
READ CAREFULLY!
there's a cafe BEHIND Emerald Puteri's Hotel..
an orange colour cafe..which i called JONAS BROTHERS cafe bcoz...
there's 3 cute guys who handle that cafe!!
tink!tink!tink!
the elder~cute hair..baek ati..lil bit old, 25++....talkative
second and third~ since i dunno which one is second and third..let me just describe both of them

hwaaa.......dontwant to go back to kelantan, i wanna stay at that cafe!!

and..there must be a heart burning part..WAJIB!

since i'm so mad..i'll write in bahasa melayu~bhs tercinta..is it?

ade sekumpulan minah2 bohsia pegi kt cafe tu..dorg ckp mcm speaker..abis smua org xle mkn..duk dgr sore dorg yg mcm ayam jantan tu jek! lps tu.......adik bradik jonas bro yg plg nsem skali pon duduk rehat..bace surat khabar..minah yg sore ayam jantan tu pon ckp "wow! nsemnye!"(woit minah gler..mamat tu aku punye la!!) and..my hubby chubby wat xtau jek, ahh i love him so much!! then..laki tu pon antr mknn sy kt meja! ehek!! dia pon tgk kt aku and tanye..soto ni adik punyer? (when u look me in the eyes..and tell me that u love me..)aku pon ape lagi..angguk n senyum (tp..xsenyum sgt, nnti mama n abah tgk!) lps abis mkn tu..minah tu gi beli rokok..mujur yg eldest tu layan sbb 2 lg adik dia duk rehat..(letey kot?) abis jek family aku mkn...aku pon ikut mama g byr kt kaunter. lps tu, yg plg nsem tu panggil, "adik.."(i tought it was me..but, he means my naughty2 lil brother) adik aku tertinggal or sengaja tinggalkan lollipop dia kt ats meja..and, mamat nsem tu pon bg balik lolipop tu kt adik aku. msuk jek kete..aku pon ckp adikku.."laki tu nsem kan" and..my gilo punye adik answered, "mmg la laki tu nsem..tp, mimi udoh!" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........my hair stands until the end!!!!

Labels:

"me~ njoy!!!!!!!" was Posted On: Friday, February 27, 2009 @8:49 PM | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.