ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


new class, new cries!


Jan 6 ~ class arrangement day.

(BEFORE THEY ANNOUNCED MY CLASS)
MORNING, i came early to school..made promise to myself
-i'll never cry.. if i'll be alone in the class
-i'll never drop my tears eventhough my class suck
-i'll never cry if i got a bad class, bad teachers or bad friends.

(AFTER I GET INTO MY CLASS)
New class, 4 Damai (i'll try my best to love this class)
-first expression," what? i'm the only one in my gang who'll be sitting in this class?"
-second time in my life, i cried after knowing which class i'm staying
-i tried my best not to cry..but i failed!
-i'm lonely..for awhile
-then, table arrangement...got new friends, 2 very BAEK BAEK friends..Farah n Wani.
-not lonely anymore..but lil bit sad..
-hwaaaAAAA!! life so unfair!
-i'm vey MAD MAD after knowing that, 5a's student got the better class that me! she got the second class..! hey! i'm the one who got 8a's, and why can't i be in that class??!! hwaaaa...i hate hate it!!
(WENT BACK HOME)
-i tried to forget all the class probs that burden me.
-i SLEEP SLEEP !
-not in the mood of ONLINE ..kring kring!
luckily...the class arrangement is not permanent.
will be change once again after A MONTH, specific~ this FEBRUARY!
I WANT TO GO TO MRSM!
I DON'T WANT TO STAY AT ZAINAB!
PLEASE GOD!

Labels:

"new class, new cries!" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 @6:35 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.