ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i need melatonin

Hellooo August!!

Well since ramadhan is about to end very very soon..i figure "hey, maybe it's time to wake up a bit early..at least before zuhr? And sleep a bit early too, maybe?"
Coz lately i've been sleeping veryyy late, like yesterday i slept at 9am or something and woke up at u-dont-wanna-know-when hour.
It's maddd i tell yah..
My biological clock is like ievjbfehivbefihvntr n i'm wide awake right now so please slap my face so that i can cry n go to sleep.
Maybe i should be a bit busy n get a bit sweaty n then be a bit drowsy so my mom wont be noisy anymore..hell yeah, should try that out.

Anddd these past few days i've been spending my time watching movies on tv, all aloneee..
Yeahh it's pathethic liddat since everyone had already seen them and i'm kinda the only one who 's left behind..
oh yeah ini sungguh sedihh.

So....just a quick review on few of the great movies.

1st one..
Gone.
It's AMANDA SEYFRIED me lovee!! Which spells a must-watch movie
A quite psychotic movie and watching it while everyone else is sleeping is hrmmm..quite a bad idea
my heart was racing..outside was raining a bit...nightmare!
Tpi nasib baik it's still ramadhan n i got nothing to be afraid of.



This means war.
Thisz..isz...a..hillarious one i swear.
I was laughing like a mad cow..alone..in the dark...mcm org gila sampai my father woke up from his sleep and told me to go to sleep..
i've been watching this movie over n over again n  still cant get tired of it.


The amazing spiderman.

I only watched this movie because of andrew garfield of course...and emma stone maybe since she looks better in blonde.
And him...wearing spectacles n with his messy hair liddat...shut uppp!!
I think i might bleed my nose.
superrr cutee!!
Haiyoo why laa..
i really got a thing with guys like this.



Ok...it's already 3, time to sleep.
Or at least pretend to.

"i need melatonin" was Posted On: Thursday, August 1, 2013 @3:12 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.